November 8, 2013

I love Brie

I love Brie. I am always searching for a new way to prepare and serve Brie. This is my new fav.

Recipe:


1 baguette, sliced into nice little bites (1/4 inch pieces)
Brie cheese, cut in 1/4 inch squares (I use the Brie that is shaped like a tube of Brie)
Apricot preserves, 1/2 cup
Pomegranate seeds, about two handfuls
1 jalapeno, no seeds, minced
Splash of Moscato wine :) Just enough to make it easier to mix

 ~Mix the Apricot preserves, Pomegranate seeds, Jalapeno and a splash of Moscato (or water) to make a nice topping
~Place a piece of brie on the bread and top the Brie with the marvelous topping
~Place in the oven at 400... You just want to melt the Brie... So just a few minutes like 7ish. If you are really in a hurry try Broil but keep a close eye on the little breads.
Yummy!!




No comments:

Post a Comment