July 31, 2013

Power Protein Palls...Balls, I mean

Protein Power balls!
  • 2 scoops vanilla whey protein
  • 2 cups quick cooking oats
  • 1 tbls wheat grem
  • 1 tbls ground flax seed
  • Optional: 1 tsp of Hemp Hearts or Chia Seeds
  • Options: Small handful of mini chocolate chips Or coconut flakes
  • 2-3 tbls of organic local honey (too help with my allergies)
  • 1 cup of no stir Adams peanut butter
I tried to mix this with a spoon at first but shortly realized ... "Ain't nobody got time for that". Just squish the mixture with your hands until it forms something solid. Then I rolled the mixture into about 1 to 1 1/2 inch balls. Perfect light snack before a workout or a highly energized day.Then I just put them in a zip lock contanier and throw them in he fridge to firm up. Makes about 16-18 balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment